HPL-201:Wrist Fuzzy Blood Pressure Monitor
FDA 510(K), CE
- Measure blood pressure (Systolic/Diastolic) and pulse from the wrist.
- 80 sets of memory (40 sets when being divided into 2 groups).(option)
- Memories with date/time for easy recording and reviewing.
- Multiple user identities and the measurement results can be stored into two groups.
- Average all records.
- 6 LED lights to indicate the result of the measurement. (Green, yellow and red lights which represent normal, warning and dangerous).
- Indication of average blood pressure for all stored records.
- Fuzzy logic measurement system.
- Completely automatic inflation and deflation provide home blood pressure monitoring convenience.
- Memory recalls function for the previous measurements.
- Continuing display all the measurements for easy scanning.
- Delete: delete the record, or delete all records.
- Easy to wrap wrist cuff suitable for wrist sizes from 135-195 mm.
- Auto power-off (1 minutes).
- Portable and travels almost anywhere.
- Large LCD display.
- Low battery and error indicators.
- Pressure measurement is suitable for mmHg or kPa (option).
- High accuracy.
- Power supply: 2 "AAA" alkaline batteries.
- Dimensions: 74(L) x 72(W) x 25(H)mm
- Quality Approvals: FDA 510(K) & CE